Back in November 2005, I started getting brutal migraines that would last for days. I chalked it up to stress with the job I had back then (my boss hated my guts).
I went to the doctor of course, and he ordered an MRI. I tried to do it in February 2006, but it turns out that I'm a big chicken shit. Or as they like to call it, claustrophobic. I've been cancelling and rescheduling this thing for over a year. In the meantime, the migraines have stopped.
At my friend's 40th birthday party back in April, the right side of my face went numb for absolutely no reason. And since then, I experience numbness about as often as I had the migraines. So now I'm thinking whatever was causing the migraines, is now causing the numbness.
I suppose I have to go get this done. I'm convinced I have a tumour and it's all due to the stress of my marriage, and now my separation.
If they do find a tumour in there, I'm going to name it Simon, have them cut it out, and then mail it to him.
Wish me luck on Wednesday folks.
Monday, September 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment