Thursday, June 05, 2008

Brush and Rinse

Girl misses boy.
Girl wants to send boy an email.
Girl knows better than to lay herself out like a doormat (even more so than she has already).
Girl posts would-be-email here.

"So I came home and found your toothbrush laying helpless in the sink. It looked like she was trying to commit suicide. My toothbrush was still confined to his holder. I'm not sure if he had anything to do with assisting her in flinging herself off the edge. I've called in the SIU with this case.

I picked her up and cradled her in my hand. She looked up at me with her gorgeous blue & white eyes and asked me why you haven't been around.

I shook my head and shrugged. I sort of know the answer, but I'm still not really clear. And being a believer in not passing along misinformation, I didn't answer her question.

She asked me to pass along a message to you. She wants you to come back soon, it's safe here.

So that's all. I'm just passing along the message...
"

No comments: