Saturday, May 03, 2008

Stranger Love

Lately I've been getting a lot of hugs from either total strangers or slight acquaintances. I don't know if I have some sort of pathetic look on my face, but people (mostly men) have felt the need to put their arm around me in comfort.

I've had a coworker, a film director, a band mate, a doctor and a mechanic all scoop me into their arms. Some have even kissed me on the forehead.

Do I look sad? I don't feel sad. And I'm finally all the way off my antidepressants. I am happy to report that I feel totally fine. I've been a little sick lately with blocked sinuses, but other than that, this is the happiest I've been in a long time.

Maybe it's because I'm just way too cute. So totally cute that these men can't help themselves. :)

Or maybe the universe is showing me some love. Either way, it's nice. Sometimes a little weird, but nice.

No comments: