Friday, December 07, 2007

OMFG

Okay, I've always had an inkling in the back of my mind that Simon is probably nuttier than most men in the collective universe. Today, I got solid proof that he is the nuttiest bar in the bunch.

I had another session with my therapist about half an hour ago. We were talking about how I've been doing lately - basically whether or not I have a grip on my emotions. The answer is a resounding yes. Through the combination of the leave I took from work, therapy and meds, I'm dealing with my emotions pretty much normally now.

My therapist was doing a little recap of how far I've come, given all of the miserable things Simon did to me. Then she said something that absolutely astounded me, to the point where I thought my brain was literally going to explode and ooze out of my eyes, nose and mouth. It was in reference to the way Simon would scream at me about sex.

(See this post for the highlights: http://paprikaspice.blogspot.com/2007/09/nbn.html)

"In my line of work, I've seen and heard many stories from women. But in the 20 years of being a therapist, I have never heard of anyone reacting [about sex] the way Simon did [towards you]."

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? The man I pledged my life to is the CRAZIEST, NASTIEST MOTHAFUCKA out there!

Now I don't feel quite so ashamed about having a nervous breakdown.

Somebody hand Simon an award for his achievement in astounding even the most seasoned therapist.

Fuck that, somebody hand me an award for putting up with that shit for as long as I did!

No comments: